Demand for our vital services has increased by 20%. Since our last fundraising campaign 18 months ago, your support is needed more than ever for our Matched Funding Campaign on 16th-17th January 2022. We need to raise £700,000 to ensure that we’re able to continue to support couples in our community that need our help.
All donations will be doubled by our generous match funders.
Chana, the leading UK fertility support organisation for the Jewish community, supports couples with the emotional, practical, halachic and financial challenges of infertility, miscarriage and any reproductive health issue.
We have a team of experienced psychotherapists, an in-house scientific advisor, an expert medical advisory panel and esteemed rabbinic patrons, all combining their knowledge to ensure a package of joined-up care and support for you on your journey.
Chana can offer support with:
- Primary infertility
- Secondary infertility - difficulty conceiving again after 1 or more pregnancies
- The loss of a baby through miscarriage or still birth
- Male infertility
- Fertility treatment to avoid genetic disorders
- Fertility preservation following a cancer diagnosis
- Relationship and intimacy issues
Help ensure that more families in our community get to enjoy life’s precious moments.